Terms and conditions
- The copyright in all works remains with the artist, Louise Turnbull. These works or images of them must not be used without the permission of the artist.
- The purchase of a painting or print grants the right to ownership of that physical object. Copyright to images of any work featured here remains with Louise Turnbull.
- Paintings may not appear ‘in real life’ as they appear on this website. While every care has been taken to create the closest possible approximation in the images on the website, small variations due to cameras, screens, browsers and other display settings are unavoidable.
- If you are unhappy with how a painting or print appears after you take delivery of it, a refund will be offered if Louise Turnbull is notified within 14 days. Payment will be processed promptly after it has been safely returned in its original condition. You may be liable for the cost of postage/couriers for returns.
- Every care will be taken over the acquiring and use of your data. Your data will only be collected by well-established commercial services – for example, Mailchimp and PayPal – and will only be used for purposes directly related to Louise Turnbull Paintings. No liability is accepted by Louise Turnbull if third parties mishandle or otherwise obtain this data.
- These conditions may be amended from from time to time without notice. You should check to confirm the conditions are acceptable at the time of using this website and/or purchasing items from it.
- An order is only binding when the item ordered has been despatched.